Monday, May 13, 2013

Ordered wrong mold. Help please!

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

I purchased, from a gun auction, what I thought was a 9mm 124gr RN mold. What I got was a gas check version of that mold. I only discovered this after my first casting session with this mold. Now I remember a thread back when that told of a service one of our members provides to eliminate the GS feature from molds. I tried the search feature and came up with nothing. Can someone steer me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.
Try Eric he does a great job.

http://www.hollowpointmold.com/

Try 'em out first. Unless you've already had success with cast 9mm, you may just find the gc bullets to be a blessing.
+ to trying them out first.
Also, try a few with no GC. In soft lead, they may surprise you.
Tatume is offline Boolit Master Join DateJan 2010LocationTom, in Gloucester, VAPosts733
I just got three six-cavity molds back from Eric. He removed all 18 gas check shanks, and the workmanship is beautiful.
You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment