Monday, May 20, 2013

Tried my two custom moulds

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

whelen fan is offline Boolit Mold Join DateMar 2013Posts11

I ordered a NOE 432-265 RD and a 43-260B from accurate.

Made some boolits with straight ww and the moulds work great.

265RD drops at .4322 and the 260B drops at .4331. Just as I asked. 260B will be used in my ruger sbh but the dummies I made also cycle fine in my marlin 1894. I will most likely use them for plinking with 44 special brass in the marlin. 265 RD will be used for black bear and white tail. Gator gas checks fit perfect. Very happy with my first two custom moulds.

Obligatory pics.

As cast, not sized or lubed.

Those are seriously large meplats. They sure ought to get the job done!

It looks like you know how to cast a bullet, too

Dale53

You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment