I have not done any casting before and have some questions.

I have done quite a bit of searching of the site and reading of various threads and have a couple of questions which I am hoping someone could help me with.

I have BRNO 601 in .308 which I am hoping to cast and reload for. I have been looking at various Lee molds and am think about getting a LEE MOULD D C C309-150-F.

My questions are does anyone have a Brno that they cast for and what mold did you use? And with what results?

My other question is regarding resizing and gas checks. My understanding is that I need to use gas checks and that to fit them it is normal to use a resized to fit the gas checks. If this is the case what size resizing die should I use for bullets cast from the LEE MOULD D C C309-150-F, for my .308 BRNO.

Thanks for any help in advance. This site is an amazing resource to learn from.