I went to the local Gun Show today

I am obviously out of control. I still think I can quit whenever I want, but today wasn't the day, I guess. I picked up this "Box-O-Stuff."

Click image for larger version. <br /><br />Name:	grabbag1.jpg <br />Views:	29 <br />Size:	76.4 KB <br />ID:	64254

Someday maybe, I'll need a couple more lubsizers, but I am too busy for a project right now. The grab box came with a bunch of sizing dies, and a baggie of nose punches. There are some odd sizes that I don't have guns for. I hope I can sell those before I need to get guns for them.

Click image for larger version. <br /><br />Name:	grabbag2.jpg <br />Views:	26 <br />Size:	85.7 KB <br />ID:	64255

It appears that all the parts for the Lubesizers are there. One of them has had a repair job done on the operating handle. Luckily, I don't live too far from Glencoe. I'm going to put all the dies and punches to soak in mineral spirits. When it gets warmer outside, I'll pressure wash the lubsizers and get them ready for a paint job. They each came with a die and nose punch too, a .313 and a .322".

I also talked to two guys at the CBA table and got an application to join the CBA. They also told me how to establish the correct cartridge OAL for a bore-riding rifle boolit.

I can quit whenever I want.
Jeff