Sunday, March 31, 2013

Small Game in Alaska

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

De Oppresso Liber

Irag: 91,03,04,05,06,08 & 09'
Afghanistan: 09,10, & 11'

Nice Pictures. Enjoy the hunt post more pic's.
As I was told when I was a child; your elders will make you smarter if you listen. Then when you are older your edlers will teach you WISDOM.
300winmag
Nice pics, thanks for sharing. Hope you get a shot or two tomorow.
Life Member NRA, TSRA
Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call Lonesome Dove
Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of used wheelweights.
Great pictures!!!! Really like the Eagle shot as well as the revolver.
You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment