Tuesday, April 2, 2013

For your Lee dripper

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

A ground down allen wrench and a homemade handle makes it easy to clean your spout!

Mike

Patron Member NRA
Life Member Iowa Firearms Coalition
US Army Vet

I made this umpteen yrs ago from 2mm piano wire

Life's like a bowl of chili. What you do today might burn your a** tomorrow.
it's all an educated guess,,,, till the trigger is pulled.

the more i find out about shootin boolits, the more it contradicts everything i ever learned about shooting jaxketed.

A piece of twisted up mechanics wire. I like the handle idea.
I got rid of the pot....before that I used a pair of pliers and a bent paper clip..pretty high tech.
Cane_man is offline Boolit Buddy Join DateMar 2013Posts53
+1

my 4-20 comes in on monday, already got the dental pick

I made this umpteen yrs ago from 2mm piano wire

simply elegant. I ought to make myself one of those. Are those bottle caps I see in the background? Ingot molds for testing alloy hardness, right?
"I don't have hobbies - I'm developing a robust post-apocalyptic skill set"
I may be discharged and retired but I'm sure I did not renounce the oath that I solemnly swore!
Cane_man is offline Boolit Buddy Join DateMar 2013Posts53
^^^ bottle caps for small ingot molds, now that is clever!
You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment