I finally had a chance to order some goodies today...now I just have to wait for who knows how long for them to come.

I took the jump I've been planning for quite some time and ordered an RCBS LAM2 and a .356 sizer. I also ordered a Lee Pro Auto Disk and the micrometer adjustable charge bar (I realized the charging part of reloading is my slowest and hopefully the auto disk will help in that area).

I did some casting a while back, but only did about 60 from each of my two molds because both were casting too large to chamber in my guns. Now that I'll have a lube sizer at some point I'll be able to continue those efforts.

I pretty much exhausted my fun money for a few weeks so I'll have to wait a bit more before I can order some punches from the perfessor and the other sizer die that I need. That should be fine though...the lam2 and the auto disk are both on back order and it looks likes Grafs is running a few weeks back on order fulfillment...chances are I'll be able to order and receive the punches before I actually get the lube sizer. I'm perfectly okay with all of it though...I've got enough fmj rounds made up to last me for a few months.