Saturday, April 20, 2013

Stainless tumbling pins

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

Where do you guys get your stainless pins for wet tumbling? How much would I need to buy?
I think someone on here does sell them. I got them from buffaloarms.com myself.
There you go. Support another member if you can!
Phil you sell them? Well how much partner?

I don't need any now, but maybe in the future.

To the OP...generally about 1# of pins for 1# of brass.

An armed society is a polite society.

the BB knows

I have a Thumblers model B and use about 7 pounds of pins for my BP cases in 44WCF and 45-70. They come out brighter and more shiny than when new if you add about 1 teaspoon of Lemi-Shine with the Dawn/Oxy. Also don't use too much water, just enough to cover the pins and brass with about 1/2 inch of water above the load. Later David
Shooter of the "HOLY BLACK" SASS 81802 AKA FAIRSHAKE; NRA ; BOLD; WARTHOG;Deadwood Marshal;Bayou Bounty Hunter; So That his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat
Phil you sell them? Well how much partner?

I don't need any now, but maybe in the future.

To the OP...generally about 1# of pins for 1# of brass.

$7.50lb $6lb with the purchase of one of my drums,I dont want to hijack his thread or advertise
here please just PM mw
You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment