Friday, April 19, 2013

Fair price for Lyman single cavity 358495

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

$40?

To me a single cavity pistol mold is worthless. I shoot too much ammo to not have a 4 cavity mold.

well,
just last weekend i bought a used single cavity round ball lyman mold that
it cost me $20, it did not include handles.
On fleabay single cavities are going for $40 and up right now. I've seen them up to $85.... Way too much and more than they cost new..................

I only buy singles if I'm going to have it hollow pointed............

I bought two-cavity 358495 without handles for $25, about a year ago. Today, for a single-cavity with handles, I'd pay no more than $35.

Though I do have a single-cavity rifle mould, I wouldn't buy one for handgun use -- too much time and work involved for a too small pile of boolits.

I bought two-cavity 358495 without handles for $25, about a year ago. Today, for a single-cavity with handles, I'd pay no more than $35.

Though I do have a single-cavity rifle mould, I wouldn't buy one for handgun use -- too much time and work involved for a too small pile of boolits.

$35 is the price. Maybe not worth it.

Thanks everyone.

You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment