Sunday, April 28, 2013

NOE .35 200Gr. FN (RCBS) Re-run

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

Received the mould today. Barbara brought it to the shop [sweet girl] so I washed it well & went to work.

I got my RG in the mail today! Sweetness for sure!

looking forward to casting with it, it's blowing snow and 30? now, so I'll have to wait.

Got mine today but have to wait til I get the sprue plate in better shape. This is my first 2C NOE mold, so what handle are reccommended for their 2C molds?
johnly is offline Boolit Master Join DateAug 2007LocationBeaverton, OregonPosts623
My 5 cavity mold arrived today as well. What a thing of beauty..
I'm in the middle of a household move, so the lead pot is cold. I'd be interested in knowing what diameter the bullets are dropping when someone has a chance to cast some.

John

That is one nice mold and that is an outstanding boolit design. Works well in every 35 cal bore I've run it through. My 5 cav is from the first run and it casts CWW +2% Sn at .360" and my alloy at 210 gr.

Rick

"The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

One side is for Liberty and the Constitution and they are called domestic terrorist, anti-American, nazi's and mobsters. Just what is the side using these terms for?

NRA Benefactor Life Member
CRPA Life Member

Rick I cast those from straight COWW & they are .361 & 213 grains naked. I was hoping for something closer to 200 but for some reason it seems most my moulds cast heavy.
You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment