Tuesday, April 30, 2013

SAECO Precision Engineering Molds

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

Can anyone tell me the history/timeline of the 3 cavity SAECO Precision Engineering Molds? I have owned 3 of them, still have one. Can't find anything on the net. Checked Castpics to see if I missed anything there. Still no anwer. Would like to know when these were made, and if they are still made by Redding. Any ideas or knowledge?
One of my father's favorite statements: "If I say a chicken dips snuff, look under his wing for the snuffbox" How I was raised, who I am.
I my 2011 catelog they are still avalible by special order, retail at that time $180.00 paid in advance with a 6 to 8 week delivery time
A 4 cavity retails @225.00 .in 2011
You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment