Friday, April 19, 2013

Vibra prime madness on e-bay

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

salpal48 is online now Boolit Buddy Join DateNov 2012LocationYonkers, new yorkPosts57

Now that vibra primes are being stocked at Midway . My shipment came last week and priced at .about $47. people are bidding on e- bay for $74 and over 1 day left in the auction. I guess the stupidity will continue for a bit longer . There is also 7 bids on this.
It Pays to do your homework
and save as much money as possible
NRA Endowment Member
International Ammunition Association
New York State Rifle and Pistol Association
ARTCA
Conceado Nulli
yooper is offline Boolit Mold Join DateJan 2013LocationMid-MichiganPosts16
It's at $77 now with 9 bids. I'll bet the seller is laughing his butt off. He started it at $.99 with no reserve. There's no limit on price when it comes to auctions! I've had bids in on items that I really wanted so I bid top dollar, only to have several bidders beat me by a LOT. They just get crazy sometimes.
yooper
Fyi Natchez hadem a day ago for 56$
salpal48 is online now Boolit Buddy Join DateNov 2012LocationYonkers, new yorkPosts57
It looks like I got a great deal. I should have Purchased more of them Instead of only Two. Could have made some extra cash.
NRA Endowment Member
International Ammunition Association
New York State Rifle and Pistol Association
ARTCA
Conceado Nulli
I was waiting for this to happen as soon as I seen them in stock.
and we wonder why we can't just go buy stuff at the store.
it's all an educated guess,,,, till the trigger is pulled.

the more i find out about shootin boolits, the more it contradicts everything i ever learned about shooting jaxketed.

I sold my last one for $150. Never underestimate the spending power of some people. Judging how the new ones work, I should list them too.
You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment