So I've been biding my time during this latest craze. But I'd been gathering items to start reloading for my ARs. I had bought dies about 6-7 months ago. And I had bought 4k of 5.56/223 50/50 mix brass back in November for a price I couldn't turn down. (It was so good, I bought it to also cut some of the more dinged up cartridges down to 7.62x25) Well, I was talking with a guy the other day who was wanting to trade some WC844, to got my attention. He wanted primers, and more then what the powder was worth. So the deal fell through. But in the effort of going through my stash and looking at what I actually had I found two bricks of Small Rifle Magnums!!! I must have accidentally purchased them thinking they were Small Pistol Magnums.

Long story short..... Now I just have to find some suitable powder and a good mold and sizing die.