Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Made a Freechex III Video

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

I made a video for two reasons. I was asked to and I was bored this afternoon. It's not that long because there really isn't much to punching out gas checks.

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7BbQgWvlCI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

ph4570 is offline Boolit Master Join DateMar 2009LocationMisty MountainsPosts988
Nice video.

What material are you using and what was the source?

That info is at the beginning of the video.
ph4570 is offline Boolit Master Join DateMar 2009LocationMisty MountainsPosts988
Sorry, I was distracted when the video started. Played it again and got info, thanks.
tjones is offline Boolit Man Join DateJul 2011LocationGlobe AzPosts101
If you use two layers of pop can material, will the design of the Freechex III keep the layers as one gas check?

Would spray on adhesive keep two layers of pop can metal, together tightly enough to make a good gas check?

Great demo, and the music was greatly appreciated!
The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Great demo, and the music was greatly appreciated!Ditto for me!
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. - Albert Schweitzer

Yeah, I love cast iron cookware.

I am odd man out. Very nice video but I could have did with the music.
Last edited by M-Tecs; Today at 06:54 AM.
Only reason for the music is so it wasn't so dry. There is plenty of music that I would have preferred to use but I don't have the rights to it. I didn't want the video to be pulled. The music I used was also free with the editing program
Only reason for the music is so it wasn't so dry. There is plenty of music that I would have preferred to use but I don't have the rights to it. I didn't want the video to be pulled. The music I used was also free with the editing program Steve, that's why they pulled my video,however I now have one that just looks so much more professional on the website.so it's a win win for me, thank you again .ian
Sir Winston Churchill said "You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else."
Certain music is considered public domain. The happy birthday song is one such example. A lot of old classical music is as well. Just search for Beethoven's 5th Symphony on YouTube and you will find a lot of videos. If they pull the video it it's simple to take the music out and I will shoot you the new link when I resubmit it.
You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment