Saturday, April 20, 2013

Pneumatic Parts for Derimm Machine.

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

I hope I've not missed a thread that mentions this information. I've did some looking. Dukeinmaine, you probably are the man to ask this question. Where does one get the parts/componants to put these pneumatic systems togeather. I have never worked with an air setup before.
i bought a 4V210-08 solenoid valve off ebay, got my cylinder but the fittings and hose and those things, what do you use and where to find?
Any good hardware store has the air hose and air connectors for the hose. It's rigid hose. My local store has it in 1/4" and 3/8" sizes. And, I live in a tiny town with a tiny hardware store.
Quick disconnect type fittings are easier, but not required.
Mufflers for the solenoid are also nice, but not needed if your noise level is acceptable.


NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor

Author of a book on reloading
Thank you Duke. That gets me going in the right direction.
You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment