My turret press is a 4-hole Lyman All-American which has served very well for over 45 years.

With the RCBS powder measure mounted in the turret much as your photo shows, my routine is this:

Station 1; size/deprime/reprime

Station 2: flare case mouth

Station 3: powder charge (raise handle, tap gently at top of stroke 3 times to settle charge in measure cylinder, then tap gently twice at bottom of stroke to ensure complete dropping of charge)

Station 4: seat bullet

I do this complete process for EACH CASE in turn, meaning that each case is loaded completely by rotating the turret from station-to-station to load the case before beginning the process all over again with the next one. As soon as I start loading, I have finished, loaded rounds coming off the press. In this way, I don't have partially-processed cases laying about... I only have empties or loaded rounds.