Wednesday, April 17, 2013

358429 Moulds

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

Shooternz is offline Boolit Man Join DateJul 2008LocationTokoroa, South Waikato, New ZealandPosts92

I have an old Lyman 2 cavity 358429 mould while it casts nice boolits it's to slow
question is who makes the best 4 cavity version of this boolit?
Robert.
I like Accurate Arms, NOE and MP molds, but you could do a lot worse than an older Lyman 4 cavity. They pop up on E-bay and Gun Broker from time to time.
_________________________________________________It's not that I can't spell: it is that I can't type.
The Accurate 36-170K can be had in a five cavity, can be ordered to a specific diameter for your chosen alloy, will probably land on your doorstep within a couple weeks of you placing the order, and probably be the best mold you have ever cast with (my 45-230F certainly is).

I'm going to try Beagling my new production 4-cavity Lyman 358429 to get the boolits up to a more proper diameter, but I may ultimately chalk its purchase up to the learning curve and sell it to finance the Accurate route.

WWJMBD?

I like my science WEIRD.

Hi Big Slug,
Yes! Sale it and get one from the custom mold makers! It's the real thing!
Always looking for Dillon RL-300's!.
You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment