Wednesday, April 10, 2013

.460 Gator Gas Checks

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

Hello everyone................I am looking for a place or person to buy some .460 Gator Gas Checks. I am fairly new to reloading and have been told they are one of the best. Does anyone no where I might find them? The boolit I am casting will be run though a .460 Lee pass through die. I am casting from a 46-350V Accurate Mold sized to .460. Thanks
tjones is offline Boolit Man Join DateJul 2011LocationGlobe AzPosts97
sagesoutdoors.com may have them in stock. tj
I sometimes have 458 GC's from gator available. perhaps that is what you're looking for?
Get the 45 rifle checks from Blammer. Should work well for you.
You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment