Sunday, April 7, 2013

Anyone near me?

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

horsemen61 is offline Boolit Mold Join DateOct 2012Posts4

Hey guys I don't normally give out where i am from but I could really use some help getting started here I live in Rolla MO anyone close to me please let me know as I would love to learn first hand how to do this.
Hey guys I don't normally give out where i am from but I could really use some help getting started here I live in Rolla MO anyone close to me please let me know as I would love to learn first hand how to do this.How close is close? I live about 10 miles South of Jefferson City off 63. But compared to all these other guys on here I am relatively inexperienced since I have only been casting boolits for about 25 years and only have about 12 molds. And I learned everything I know from Mike Venturino and reading Handloader magazine.
dilly is offline Boolit Bub Join DateFeb 2013LocationMissouriPosts46
I live in Springfield. Not too far, but probably not the best to learn from as my setup is primitive and I only have about a year experience in casting. I would of course be willing to help if I could, however.
How close is close? I live about 10 miles South of Jefferson City off 63. But compared to all these other guys on here I am relatively inexperienced since I have only been casting boolits for about 25 years and only have about 12 molds. And I learned everything I know from Mike Venturino and reading Handloader magazine.that's pretty good.
it's all an educated guess,,,, till the trigger is pulled.

the more i find out about shootin boolits, the more it contradicts everything i ever learned about shooting jaxketed.

You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment