Thursday, April 4, 2013

I lost my cool the other day in the Forum and I wished that hadn't happened!

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

gcollins is online now Boolit Master Join DateOct 2007LocationKansasPosts360

I am lost for words!I hold a lot of anger with in my self, and it isn't you all falt! Good news is I joined the NRA yesterday, can some one tell me how I can put the NRA Logo under my user name over on the left side?? I have my NRA ID Guys, I am so sorry!
Greg
Click the light grey box at top right with your user name in it, click "User CP." In CP click on Permission Groups on the lefthand side menu and scroll through to the NRA use group, click on "Join Group."
GSSF RSO
NRA RSO
DU

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
George Orwell

These are the times that try men's souls.
Thomas Payne

You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment