Monday, April 8, 2013

Problems with my Saeco Model 24

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

BobW. is online now Boolit Mold Join DateOct 2008LocationPhiaPosts7

My Saeco #24 has recently become a "dripper". Today I emptied the pot and removed the "plug". I can carefully polish the plug but need a bit of help with the "spout". Right now it is clogged with a bit of lead and crud. I need some advice on how best to clean the crud that is blocking the spout. Thanks in advance..............
Use propane torch to heat the spout to melt out the lead and crud. Then use a metal rod close to the diameter of the hole and run it into the hole, or use a drill bit to open up the hole.
You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment