First round of casting was less than stellar results. I re-cast all my lead, which is all WW by the way. No pics this time of the casting, just the sizing.

Because I water-quenched, I put the boolits outside on the patio to dry the next day.

002 by ZombieApoc, on Flickr

Easy to see difference between non-lubed and lubed when I added new bullets to get coated.

001 by ZombieApoc, on Flickr

I cast over 1,000 boolits - maybe 1,100 or so. This is after tumble lubing.

004 by ZombieApoc, on Flickr

This bullet is dying to be sized.

008 by ZombieApoc, on Flickr
Note that I have posted separately asking for advice regarding the lead build-up at the base of the punch.

These guys are now sized, but seem more than a little more naked than they were going in. They're shiny & are a bit lighter now. Is this a problem?

007 by ZombieApoc, on Flickr

Took me about 2.5+ hours to cast I think. That doesn't count the post-cast prep time to set them out to dry after quench, time lubing them, sizing, etc. I wasn't paying enough attention for the post-cast timing, but I'll gauge it next round.