Sunday, March 17, 2013

.432 sizing die

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

Does anyone out there that casts for 44 Mag know where to get a .432 push through sizing die?

Doc

I've not seen them stocked anywhere, but you can order a custom sized Lee push through sizer direct from Lee. Not sure what the lead time would be like in today's mess however.
Contact Buckshot !

Great quality, reasonable prices, and very fast service !

Jerry

S&W .38/44 Outdoorsman Accumulator
ultramag, I tried to get on lee's web site and I guess they have been getting slammed so hard they exceeded their bandwidth.....LOL all you get is a message saying that the bandwidth has been exceeded.

GLL, does Buckshot do lee push through sizers?

Doc

I send a PM to Buckshot, I hope he does the Lee push through sizers...

Doc

Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Yes ! I am sure he will get back to you soon.

Jerry

S&W .38/44 Outdoorsman Accumulator
You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment