Monday, March 18, 2013

7.62X39 Berdan primed brass

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

I've got quite a few of berdan and boxer primed 7.62x39 brass, Does anybody use the berdan or should I scrap it?
I can use it if it is brass, not steel.
PM sent.

Lafaun

Don't blame me, I voted for the American, again!
All of it is nice shiney brass cases.
Better let someone else get it. I got too many things going right now to start with Berdan primer brass.

Lafaun

Don't blame me, I voted for the American, again!
Brass is on swappin and sellin.
You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment