Monday, March 18, 2013

Vibra prime's delivered today

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

salpal48 is offline Boolit Bub Join DateNov 2012LocationYonkers, new yorkPosts48

Today Was a good day. my Vibra Primes came UPS. Works Great. There only one big Problem. If your using a Dillon with a Strong Mount and a low ceiling Height. You may have to do some construction.
The Vibra prime tube Just clears my ceiling by appox 1"
Sal
NRA Endowment Member
International Ammunition Association
New York State Rifle and Pistol Association
ARTCA
Conceado Nulli
I had a similar issue in my old house. Had to shorten all my primer tubes. Sucked, but in the end, I still was able to keep loading.
You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment