I am on Notify Me when available list and my guess is many others are also. After being on many sid list for well over a moth SAt. afternoo I received an email but was not aare for almost 3 hours and they were all gone. So this mornin 3 days later Ireceived anothe email and responded to it in less than 1 hour after it was sent. Guess what they were all gobe again.

This got me to thinking,say a dealer has 1,000,000 active customers and 1/10 or 100,000 of them are on such Notify list and the supplier receives a shipment of say 500,000 primers ( 1,000 X 5, 000) they would sell out when only one percent of the Notify list responded. This means that unless one has a smart phone and responds within seconds they are up the creek witout a paddle and even they may be notified afte they are all gone.

The addational cost of the Hazmat on orders is also making the situation a lot worse,IMO. I would be content to order a mere 1K now and another 1K in a few weeks or even perhaps a couple of months from now but has mat doubles cost on 1K.

Same issue with powder and hazmat. About six weeks ago I ordered a 8 lb. canaister of powder that wa not even my first ,second or third choice but was available. With luck Fedx will deliver the powder today. Extremely trying times to be a reloader and yes I know I should have purchased 50 pounds of powder,50,000 primers and 20,000 rounds of .22 LR last summer but I did not and neither did many others.

We may need to form unofficial Co Ops for group buys and the ability to trade primer,powdes, ec. among ourself. Not really a new idea as members of gun clubs I belonged to in th pastdd thatfrequently nd even invited othe membes over to use our progrssve relodes, casting / sizing equipment etc..