So am am about to start loading up my first lyman 525s and my first 12 gauge loads

you have all been so helpful and I was hoping for a little more advice

I have chosen 2 loads to try out. One intended to be a low recoil all day shooter, another to be a full power load.

I first chose wads based of VdoMemorie's pic that I love of the 525 in all different slugs

pic originally posted by VdoMemorie

I like the 12S3 and the Versalite because the top of the wad comes up to the middle or the slug "rim" without going over the top. This is important because I want to roll crimp.

the low recoil load I chose was based off a bird shot load from the alliant site.

I chose this load because it says the pressures are only in the 7000s, 16 gauge card and slug in the wad

the full power load I chose is the real one I have questions on because it is a mix of a few different recipes but I fell it should work and be safe.

Fiocchi unskived hulls
Fiocchi 616 primers
38gn of blue dot then work it up from there
Federal 12s3 wad with a 16 gauge .125 card
roll crimp

any thoughts or advice would be much appreciated