Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Lyman 45 Lubsizer question.

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!

I'm adding a Lyman 45 to my handloading set up in Scotland. I've brought the sizer up with me but have forgotten the push out rod. I've found a suitable nail but need to know how long to cut it, would anyone with a Lyman 45 care to measure the length for me please?
Very glad to help, sir.

That's one heck of a "suitable nail".

Spawn-Inc is offline Boolit Man Join DateApr 2012LocationOntario, Can!Posts99
i have to say, for thinking outside the box you sure nailed it!

You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

Abbreviations used in Reloading
Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt"


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment