0.662" in pure lead is exactly 1 oz. but they are slightly small for standard shotcups so have to be "patched" to size for decent fit. I have gotten very good results from 0.662" balls.

A better fit for shotcups is 0.678" balls which are about perfect and just over 1 oz. Mine run about 460 grs. cast of range scrap lead.

Lyman makes both those moulds but they will cost about $65.00.

You might get a scissor mould at 0.680" from Dixie Gunworks or Track of the Wolf. They will be cheaper than the Lyman. Not slamming Lyman, almost all my round ball moulds are Lyman and they cast very well.

Lee makes a 0.690" ball mould but I have had trouble getting 0.690" to work in any shotcups I have tried. It can be done because people are doing it but you need thin petal shotcups or brush wads (cup with no petals). The 0.690" ball weighs about 1 1/8 oz.

Longbow

Oops! I forgot crimping. I have used both fold and roll crimp but prefer fold crimp with the round balls in shotcups because of the wad petals ~ they butt up against the roll crimp and can be wrinkled or bent unrolling the crimp. Fold crimp seems to work better for me anyway.