I have been shooting my own cast boolits for about a year. I have been using up the Berry plated 32 bullets and bought a mold for 32. I ended up with a 77g RN RCBS double mold.

It was my first mold by this manufacturer, my others have been Lee. I like the way it is built. A locking screw to hold the cover in place. Handles that are nice and flex free.

The weather has been cold, snowing and rainy. I usually cast outdoors but I went into my garage and fired up my melter and have run off about 200 of these peas. Sized them to .311"

They came out at 80 grains. Have tried them in all of my 32's. One batch I chronyed at 950 fps with a SD of 12. The others just shot at paper and junk in front of my berm. I am using 2.0 grains of Promo. Probably shot 100 of the critters. I can't see any buildup on the barrels and am pleased.